- Create a branding campaign for a Fortune 500 to increase market share.
- Develop fictional character to campaign for U.S. President
- Create media buzz
- Take the campaign on the road
- Launch multi-media campaign
- Drafted strategic plan: branding, positioning, digital
- Created content:
- Fact sheets
- Frequently asked questions
- Online content
- Conducted media/message training for the candidate, spokespersons
- Leveraged social media
- Updates for supporters
- Voters chose VP online
- Created a cable ad with campaign manager, James Carville
- Launched with a national reception at National Press Club for 1000
- Held 12 campaign events around the US
- Ambushed the media at the 12 events
- Conducted satellite media tours
- Tracked media coverage
- Prepared monthly reports and final report.
- Client expected 10 million media impressions.
- More than 100 million media impressions including National Journal, Washington Post, Politico, Time, Newsweek, New York Times, and more.
- Most successful earned media effort in the 100-year history of the company.
- Firm named agency of record for the brand.
- Fictional character runs for president every 4 years.